Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III

Bookmark using macro

Hi,

How to create a bookmark using the  macro which inlcudes the Layout state, Scroll position(enables all the check boxes of  for the bookmark options). I tried in community and API guide there are options given only to create macro and check options are enabled or not. but it is no macro given to enable the properties and also it is given as read and write in API guide.... IS there anyone faced this issue

4 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

What API call are you using?  Both CreateDocBookmark and CreateUserBookmark have parameters to specify properties.

-Rob

brindlogcool
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your response.

I was trying with both CreateUserBookmark and CreateDocBookmark but not able to find the way to inlcude the parameters Layout state included, Selections excluded, Input field values are included,Applied top of current selections,Pop-up message, Bookmark info.

It would be very helpful if you could provide the solution.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I haven't tried it myself, but the API doc show the parms -- not in the example, but on the "Automation Members" page.

-Rob

hugo_andrade
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Rob,

Do you know how should be the syntax of a macro to create a bookmark with the following requirements?

CreateDocumentBookmark (shared with other users),
Label Bookmark using the available/selected "PracticeID" (field),
I want to apply only the PracticeID selection and clear all the other selections,

And I need to incorporate the input fields.

Plus:

If a bookmark is already created and labeled with the specific "PracticeID", replace the bookmark with the new values instead of creating another one with the same label.

Plus 2: set bookmarks as hidden.

Thank you.