Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bookmarks

Hi all,

With my qlikview application up and running I got a small question about bookmarks.

I need to send a url-link to all employees containing the url for a certain tab and bookmark.

Now i already got this done with this:
....qvw&bookmark=Server\BM144-191&sheet=SH14

However my bookmark contains the selection of a few weeks and divisions, and I need to start sending these url's on weekly/daily basis.

Is it possible that my bookmark will update itself and select week 11/12/13/14/15 instead of me having to make a new bookmark every week.

kind regards

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

it will not update by itself,you need to make a new bookmark every week

Not applicable
Author

Do you just want to automatically select the last couple of weeks or does the week selection vary?

If you do want to select the last few weeks, you can just use the following expression in the advanced search box and then save the bookmark using this, the bookmark will then update dynamically (i.e. the below will select the last 5 weeks loaded)

=aggr(if(rank(Week)<=5,Week),Week)

Not applicable
Author

Vincent,

As Grace mentionned it, use dynamic bookmarks.

To do,

1) click on the list box, right clic use Advanced Search and enter a dynamic search

2) repeat for other listboxes

3) save your bookmark

Fabrice

Not applicable
Author

Hi Grace,

I want it to select the first week of the year up to last week (10) atm. With the expression you provided it selects the last 5 weeks of the year.

thank you for helping

Not applicable
Author

Hi Vincent,

What about using this instead:

Year(Week) = Year(Max( Total Week))

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Year(Week) = Year(Max( Total Week))

Doesn't select anything

Not applicable
Author

I think the week field needs to formatted as a date in order for it to work. Also, make sure to put the equals before it in the advanced search or it won't work so it should be =Year(Week) = Year(Max( Total Week))