Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bring the allocation level in day wise

Hi All,

In below image I have a allocation level in date wise so, I need to use Pie chart for allocation level to find count of how many employees are occupied ,Partially occupied and Available  , Allocation level as IF( worked_hours>7, 'Occupied',  IF(  worked_hours>3 and worked_hours<8, 'Partially Occupied',  IF( worked_hours<4,  'Available' ))) so What can I give as dimensional and expression in Pie chart to show day wise allocation

allocation.PNGAllocation2.PNG

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Instead of Pie chart, I would go Funnel chart for this

Dimension as

IF(worked_hours<4, 'Occupied',  IF(worked_hours>3 and worked_hours<8, 'Partially Occupied',  IF( worked_hours>7,  'Available' )))

Expression what you want to calculate

may be ---- Sum(Measure) or Count(Measure) {Measure may be -- ProcessTaskID / ResourceId}

or you can try same with Pie chart if you required to show.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

ok thanks I will try it

yoganantha321
Creator II
Creator II

Hi vijay,

kindly follow the below expression:

=count(Aggr(if(round(sum(worked_hours)/Count(sheet_date))>7,EmployeeID),EmployeeID)) // Occupied

Repeat it for remaining two....

I think it will be useful