Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brf10043
Creator
Creator

Button Toggel Selections

Guys,

I am trying to use a button to toggle between a selection of [IM Submitter RA] = 'GSK-SERVICEDESK-APAC' and 'GSK-SERVICEDESK'

I can us the code below with one value at a time, can work out how to toggle between both values and no values. 

I've tried something like this, but obviously, that doesn't work.

=If(GetFieldSelections([IM Submitter RA])='GSK-SERVICEDESK-APAC', '<> GSK-SERVICEDESK-APAC', 'GSK-SERVICEDESK-APAC')

and

If(GetFieldSelections([IM Submitter RA])='GSK-SERVICEDESK', '<> GSK-SERVICEDESK', 'GSK-SERVICEDESK')

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Not sure understand properly.

May be like this?

Add Two "Toggle Select" Actions.

Put the Same Field in the both with different values.

like the below

1.JPG

2.JPG

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

I am not entirely sure I understand what you are trying to do... would you be able to share a mocked up sample to show what you have and what you are looking to do?

brf10043
Creator
Creator
Author

I can't really share the app at the moment.  However, what I'm trying to do is pretty simple.

In my data I have many different values in a column called IM Submitter RA.  I'm trying to create a button that toggles between all values in the IM Submitter RA column and 2 specific values ('GSK-SERVICEDESK-APAC' and 'GSK-SERVICEDESK').

I have the following code working but for only 1 RA.

=If(GetFieldSelections([IM Submitter RA])='GSK-SERVICEDESK-APAC', '<> GSK-SERVICEDESK-APAC', 'GSK-SERVICEDESK-APAC')

I'm looking for code where I can toggle between selecting two values in the same column or all values in the column.

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Not sure understand properly.

May be like this?

Add Two "Toggle Select" Actions.

Put the Same Field in the both with different values.

like the below

1.JPG

2.JPG

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

One way is as below:

For your toggle button you can add a select in field like below: (vToggle is a variable)

Select in Field:

Field:

Country

Search String:

=If(vToggle=1,'("Europe"|"America")','*')

The above code, on one click it will select the data for Europe and America and the other click it selects all the data for a particular column. Hope this helps..