Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lavanya14
Contributor III
Contributor III

Button - select in field values

Hi Team,

I have a button through which i am selecting the range of values.The field that i am selecting is in the format dd/mm/yyyy hh.

='>=' & TIMESTAMP(TIMESTAMP#(LEFT(TIMESTAMP(VSHIFTSTARTREPORT,'DD/MM/YYYY hh'),13),'DD/MM/YYYY hh'),'DD/MM/YYYY hh') & '<' &

TIMESTAMP(TIMESTAMP#(LEFT(TIMESTAMP(TIMESTAMP(TIMESTAMP#(LEFT(TIMESTAMP(VSHIFTSTARTREPORT,'DD/MM/YYYY hh'),13),'DD/MM/YYYY hh'),'DD/MM/YYYY hh')+(VSHIFTHOURSREPORT/24),'DD/MM/YYYY hh'),13),'DD/MM/YYYY hh'),'DD/MM/YYYY hh')

but when i use the same formula to select the range of values it doesn't work.

If i do it individually like below it works.Not sure what is going wrong.

works: the below selection in the button works but when these two are combined it doesn't select the range of values.

TIMESTAMP(TIMESTAMP#(LEFT(TIMESTAMP(VSHIFTSTARTREPORT,'DD/MM/YYYY hh'),13),'DD/MM/YYYY hh'),'DD/MM/YYYY hh')

or

TIMESTAMP(TIMESTAMP#(LEFT(TIMESTAMP(TIMESTAMP(TIMESTAMP#(LEFT(TIMESTAMP(VSHIFTSTARTREPORT,'DD/MM/YYYY hh'),13),'DD/MM/YYYY hh'),'DD/MM/YYYY hh')+(VSHIFTHOURSREPORT/24),'DD/MM/YYYY hh'),13),'DD/MM/YYYY hh'),'DD/MM/YYYY hh')

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Is your field (on which you are putting this trigger on) correctly read as timestamp field?

lavanya14
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

‌Hi Sunny,

thanks for reply., yes it is read as time stamp..

thanks

lavanya14
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

‌if I test it individually like I mentioned above it works so

the field is actually a time stamp but for some reason it is

not picking the >= and < condition. To get the range of values