Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II

Calander Issue in QMC

Hi,

I have attached QVW and QVD for reference.

I have created calendar object. And based on start date and end date selection, dates are selecting correctly. For all months and all years.

The same QVW i have run in QMC and cross verified in Access point.

There is an issue with Nov and Dec month (every year) selection while checking in Access Point.

When i am selecting any date in Nov and Dec month, it is getting selection one month before.

Ex: I am trying to select Nov 14th 2014 then automatically calendar object picking the Oct14th 2014.

I am trying to select Dec 28th 2015 then automatically calendar object picking the Nov 28th 2015.

This problem is only with Nov and Dec months of every year.

Is the issue with my QVW or QMC???

Can any one help me on this?

Thanks,

Raju

16 Replies
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi ,

you please check  your server System date format, If It is 'DD/MM/YYYY' the same Date format should be Specified in your application.

Format.PNG

Do check this,

Hope this helps,

Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I am sorry to not understanding it clearly. In my script, i have date format MM/DD/YYYY.

However i do not know where i need to check this QMC. Even i am families with QMC, really i have no idea the exact location to check this.

Do i need to check this at triggers while scheduling it? or anywhere under system tab?

Thanks.

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

open your qlikview Server and Check the date format of the Server.

DateFormat.PNG

It should Be same as you mentioned(MM/DD/YYYY)

HTH,

Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
t_chetirbok
Creator III
Creator III

Hello!

Can you post some screenshots? What you want to see and what you see.

It can help us to tell you something more.

raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Tatsiana,

Thanks for your help, the problem is explained above. Please see once and Please find the attached screenshot as well.

Thanks.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Running QlikView Server 11.20SR8?

There was a calendar bug in QlikView Server that behaved like what you are explaining. Very annoying indeed.

Upgrade to a later release (it was fixed in SR9, but SR12 or SR13 would be even better)

Best,

Peter

raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

This is an excellent information Peter. Thanks alot.