Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waqasshah
Creator
Creator

Calculate Last Weekending on Chart

Dear All,

I  want to  sum all of the values only in last weekend.  Infact I want to know the total number of patients came for their appointments in last week  in particular specialty . e.g  the table also attached an excel sheet

I want to display value only for weekending  06/09/2020 (6th September 202) as 130 for Cardiology where type is FollowUp

I want to display value only for weekending  06/09/2020 (6th September 202) as 42 for Dental where type is FollowUp

but not the values for weekending 30/08/2020

Please also review the attachments  for data file and chart I want to display

WeekEndingTypeHospital NameSpecialtyAppointments
06/09/2020FollowUpHospital OneCardiology40
06/09/2020FollowUpHospital OneCardiology70
06/09/2020FollowUpHospital TwoCardiology20
06/09/2020FollowUpHospital TwoDental30
06/09/2020FollowUpHospital OneDental8
06/09/2020FollowUpHospital TwoDental4
30/08/2020NewHospital OneA & E4
30/08/2020NewHospital OneA & E6
30/08/2020NewHospital OneA & E7
30/08/2020NewHospital OneGastro9
30/08/2020NewHospital OneGastro100

Regards

Waqas SHah

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

@waqasshah  Try below. Create table with Dimension WeekEnding and Specialty and below expression

=sum({<Type={'FollowUp'},WeekEnding={"$(=date(max(WeekEnding)))"}>}Appointments)

Screenshot 2020-09-11 105917.png

View solution in original post

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

What would likely be most helpful is if you attach your QVW, so folks can review data model etc...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

@waqasshah  Try below. Create table with Dimension WeekEnding and Specialty and below expression

=sum({<Type={'FollowUp'},WeekEnding={"$(=date(max(WeekEnding)))"}>}Appointments)

Screenshot 2020-09-11 105917.png

waqasshah
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I am getting zero value. any change required in date format? Can you please upload your QV file ? Please  display it as Tabular bar .

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

What would likely be most helpful is if you attach your QVW, so folks can review data model etc...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.