Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calculate backlog over months

Hello all,

I would like to show the backlog of my alerts over the previous months.

So far the calculation I made is the following, which I think only calculate the backlog of the current month:

2.PNG

Text version in case you want to reuse my formula to explain:

=count( {$<Status={'Created'}>} aal_alert_id ) - count( {$<Status={'Completed'}>} aal_alert_id )

So this gives me the following bar chart and what I would like is add for example for march-2015, the backlog left in february-2015

1.PNG

I know I am almost there but I really cant figure it out 😕

Thank you for your help !

M.

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample here with the expected output to take a look at what exactly are you trying to do?

Not applicable
Author

So in my example, there is a backlog of 11 alerts for Feb-2015 and a backlog of 31 alerts for March-2015 but I would like that this backlogs are accumulated so I would like that actually in March-2015 it is not a backlog of 31 alerts but a backlog of 42 alerts (31 + 11).

Do you know how I can do this ?

sunny_talwar

May be try this:

=RangeSum(Above(Count({$<Status={'Created'}>} aal_alert_id) - Count({$<Status={'Completed'}>} aal_alert_id), 0, RowNo()))

or

=RangeSum(Above(TOTAL Count({$<Status={'Created'}>} aal_alert_id) - Count({$<Status={'Completed'}>} aal_alert_id), 0, RowNo(TOTAL)))