Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farheenayesha
Creator
Creator

Calculating Nth day of Quarter & Year by excluding holidays and weekends

Hi,

I am trying to calculate Nth day of fiscal Quarter and Year for current and previous year using Invoice date by excluding hoildays and weekends. I want to create two fields as 'Nth Day by Qtr_PY ', 'Nth Day by Qtr_CY','Nth Day by Yr_CY' and 'Nth Day by Yr_PY',. Please find the data and holiday list attached. Help me to get the output similar to the output sheet in the attached excel.

11 Replies
sunny_talwar

@farheenayesha wrote:

Thanks for the reply Sunny. The new code is working fine for Month but showing the same values as Month for QTR and Year.  I am trying to understand your code. Meanwhile could you please help me to resolve Qtr and Year.

Are you not seeing this?

image.png

I am seeing 0 for Qtr and Yr on 1/2/2017.... Is this not what you want? or the issue is elsewhere? You will have to provide more details as to what is not working for Qtr and Yr?

farheenayesha
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the Solution Sunny. I am getting the output as expected. Actually i dint get any mail notification for your reply. So just saw your reply on the community. Maybe some problem with the New Community website.