Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Calculation in load before resident load

Hi guys,

Is there a way to perform a insertion of data by the user and then do a calculation in script before showing results to user?

Nowadays user alter data by using an inputfield and calculation is done in the front end, in chart expression, which is taking 3 minutes to show results.

Is there a way of doing that?

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Pardon Peter,

Here are the correct formulas.

If formula

COUNT(distinct if([Date of Maintenance]>=[WORK_DAY],if(lastworkdate([Date of Maintenance], Round(([Days of Maintenance]/vDays),1))<=[WORK_DAY],[S/N])))* (METER * vConvert)

Set Analysis

count(distinct {$<WORK_DAY={"<=[Date of Maintenance] and >=lastworkdate([Date of Maintenance], Round(([Days of Maintenance]/vDays),1))"}>}[S/N]) * (METER * vConvert)

The results in first formula is correct, but takes longer as my dataset is big.

In this formula I have only the initial date of maintenance and last date. In chart, client is supposed to see all days from initial to last. That's why i had put <= and >=. 

The dataset does not have these dates preload, either because user can change the Date of Maintenance and divide Days of Maintenance per another value.

Do you have any idea of how can I solve it through set analysis?