Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calculation mismatch

Hi,

I have 2 charts. I have written the same expression on both the charts for (FTE allocated - green). however, once i select any division, the number of FTE allocated on both the chart differs. Ideally FTE allocated should be a straight line (in chart1) and should be equal to the FTE allocated shown in chart 2.......for eg:with current selection, in chart1 i should have 2.13 as a stright line for FTE allocated.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached example.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try this:

=if(getselectedcount(Division)=1,Sum(Total [Time to complete])/Sum({<Division=>}Total [Time to complete])*Sum(Resource),sum(Resource))

Not applicable
Author

can you please guide me more here..seems i m lost...

Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached example.

Not applicable
Author

thanks a ton

Not applicable
Author

the only error that i can see now is that these 2 charts are woeking perfectly with alul listboxes but it gives an incorrect output only when i select an option from industry and dont selecet any field from the other listboxes,

if i select one more value from another listbox, output comes correct. so the problem is only selecting an option from industry on standalone basis.

attached for your refrence.

can you please help.