Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Calculation of FY-MOMTD(Month on Month Till date)

Hi All,

Is it possible to build a table like this in Qlik? Only in current month dimension, we want T-2 and T-1 columns along with total amount and in rest months we want total amount of that particular month.

FY-MOMTD

Call Centre (Vendors)Mar-16Feb-16Jan-16Dec-15
Collection till T-2NOP collected Till T-2Collection on T-1NOP Collected on T-1Total Collections (Rs. Crs)NOP CollectedTotal Collections (Rs. Crs)NOP CollectedTotal Collections (Rs. Crs)NOP CollectedTotal Collections (Rs. Crs)NOP Collected
E-NXT2.65
CAMS3.64
ATS5.29
CNX2.15
Grand Total13.72
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached example. Perhaps you can do something like that.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Probably. But it will likely be very complicated. It's a lot easier to use two charts: one for the current month and one for the previous months.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert,

User wants current and previous months in single chart, Could you suggest any way to suggest how to achieve this, Around 30 reports need same layout 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

User wants current and previous months in single chart, Could you suggest any way to suggest how to achieve this, Around 30 reports need same layout 😞

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

It is bit difficult you have to use some dummy dimension mapped to month, not that much easy but possible.  Attach some sample data so that it is easier.

Regards,

Jagan.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi All ,jagan

PFA . Kindly help

Thanks in advance

Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached example. Perhaps you can do something like that.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert,

Thanks for the help, but in T-1 column I need count of id which are related (today's date - 1), not the previous month count. and similarly T-2 is count of id from starting of the current month to (today's  date-2), Total Count is total count of that month.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Days, months, whatever. I've showed you the technique. Get creative.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much Gysbert, I just changed few things and I got the result as I wanted.

🙂