Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calendar Function

Hi Team,

I have 2 questions regarding the calendar .

1st Questions : I have a requirement where in the Text object should pop the current date referring to the system whenever its is reloaded . I have  used a text object with the text filled in [ = ' DATE: '     & today() ], but it is not refreshing continuously.

2nd Question :

We have a requirement where we want the calendar to pick the current date from all the values of the column which its referring to . and display the values of the selected date .

Can we have actions to the calendar.

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

Continuously? You are looking to get the time? May be Now()

or if you need the last reload date -> Today(0)

or for last reload time -? ReloadTime()

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Yes, have a look at the timer mode argument values you can use with the today() function, chose the one which serves your need.

today ‒ QlikView

But maybe you are experiencing a refresh issue as well, which client are you using?

Have a look at

AutoRefresh Document Extension

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny ,

I need the Date in the Text object needs to get refreshed when ever i reload the Sheet. that is what exactly im looking for , can u please help me on that .

And also can u please let me know is there a way i can automate the sheet to reload automatically once a day , can u please help me here .

Not applicable
Author

Hi Swuehl ,

Thanks for the reply ,

can u please help me here in the second question .

2nd Question :

We have a requirement where we want the calendar to pick the current date from all the values of the column which its referring to . and display the values of the selected date .

Not applicable
Author

2nd Question :

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny Appreciate your help on the Automatic Reloads

Can we have actions to the calendar ?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Swuehl,

Appreciate your help on referring links .

Can we have actions to the calendar ?