cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

AutoRefresh Document Extension

Just uploaded a QlikView Document Extension called "AutoRefresh".

*AutoRefresh* is a document extension which forces a QlikView document (and all its visible objects) to be refreshed every X seconds. The interval is 60 seconds by default but can be set by creating and setting a  QlikView document variable with the name "vAutoRefresh_EveryXSeconds".

http://www.qlikblog.at/2779/qlikview-autorefresh-document-extension/

4 Replies
todtliat01
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Stefan,

I have used the extension with a QV 11.2 SR4 under win server 2008 Rs SR1.

Yesterday we moved to a new environment: QV 11.2 SR10 under win server 2012 R2

Unfortunately, it doesn't work any more.

I have the QAR installed under the Desktop with all users and I have copied the Autorefresh folder to the relevant location under the server folder.

When opening the Desktop application it does refresh, while logging in on the web it does not refresh.

Could you provide some insight, why?

Thanks for all your help

Liat

hemhund2016
Creator
Creator

Hi Stefan,swr

Do you have any plans to make this autorefresh extension for Qlik Sense?

Probably at object level too?

Thanks,

Hemanth.

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee
Author

Hi,

no concreate plans right now, but should be quite easy to re-use more or less the same code for the QlikView extension for a Qlik Sense extension.

Best Regards

Stefan

behradsharifi
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Stefan,

I have copied the extension C:\Users[user]\AppData\Local\QlikTech\QlikView\Extensions\Document . And I'm able to see under document settings ==> extensions. SO I have added the extension to my dashboard and updated variables with my sheetID names and interval time. However, in my desktop webview sheets are not changing.

Also I tried with Sheet Jump TV qvw also..that also not working. Kindly help what could be the issue?