Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calendar object not working correctly in browser

I have an application that sets an input date to a variable using the Calendar object.  When testing in Qlikview on our Qlikview server everything works great and dates are assigned perfectly.   When I use the app in a browser, the Calendar object will not allow user to select past the month of October.   A user can go to November or December and select a day on the Calendar, but the date value comes back with the month of October.  I attached two screen shots.  One before I selected the date and one after.

17 Replies
Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Hi Rob,

When I upgraded to 11.2 SR9 the issue went away.

-Josh

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Josh!   The upgrade to 11.2 SR9 took care of the problem.

Rob

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jingyi,

The upgrade to 11.02  SR9 resolved this issue!

Rob

Not applicable
Author

Hey Rob,

Thanks a lot for letting us know, we are going to arrange an upgrade with our partner straight away!

Hopefully it will work!

best

Jingyi

Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Great to hear.  Please close out the discussion by marking my answer as correct if you feel is is appropriate.

Regards,

Josh

Not applicable
Author

Hey all,

We just got the upgrade and issue has gone! And we have a group of happy users now

Thanks all for your helps!! It's fab!

Jingyi

Not applicable
Author

Dear Josh & Rob,

Even after upgrading to 11.20 SR9 and using IE 11,the same issue still exists.

when i am selecting 1/12/2014 in calendar object,it automatically takes 1/11/2014

can u please help me ??

Regards,

RohanBefore selecting in Calendar Object.pngAfter selecting 1st dec 2014 in calendar object.png

Josh_Good
Employee
Employee

Rohan,

I assume this is the same issue you posted about in the discussion Re: Selecting Arbitrary Date Ranges.  Please see my response there.

-Josh

Qlik