Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can any one help me regarding master calendar

Hi all,

i am new to qlik view and i am not able to achieve master calendar. I want to combine two data fields and make it as one.

actually i have 8 different date fields in my app, to over come synthetic key i am making alias for every field. But i want to combine all date fields as one date field.

Iam attaching one qvw file and excels , can any one tell me the process to do that.

in the app i want three fields to join as one date field.(date created in table1, RecDate in table2 and DateEntered in table3 needs to join to one date field)

stevedarkloveisfailrwunderlichhichamswuehl

22 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, But it's upon data which we have only. Here, The main problem is you are taking year for only from first table. And Master calendar consider as Whole 3 tables. What was the intention to show. Can you describe more

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

anil,

even though when i go for master calendar , the initial count should not change and relation between them should not change. Initial relation which i had, should be like that only.

Can we make master calendar like that?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you read this for gain more information Use of Master Calendar

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful