Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boryspower
Creator
Creator

Can't add bookmarks in QlikView April 2019 SR1

Hi,

There is some bug with QlikView April 2019 SR1 that was not present in April 2019 Initial Release.

When on Ajax client trying to add a bookmark we get a dimmed screen, but no bookmark window and screen is "locked"... Screenshots from SR1 and IR attached. 

Can anyone confirm the same problem?

BR
PJ

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
boryspower
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @NadiaB 

It seems to be a problem when upgrading from November 2017, as I did. Some of the DLLs in Ajax folder were not replaced with new version and they were still in 12.20 version. I replaced the whole Ajax AccessPoint folder from a fres April 2019 SR1 installation and now everything works fine. 

BR
PJ

View solution in original post

2 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @boryspower 

I just tested in QV April 2019 and I'm not able to reproduce that behavior, does it happen for all the apps?

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
boryspower
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @NadiaB 

It seems to be a problem when upgrading from November 2017, as I did. Some of the DLLs in Ajax folder were not replaced with new version and they were still in 12.20 version. I replaced the whole Ajax AccessPoint folder from a fres April 2019 SR1 installation and now everything works fine. 

BR
PJ