Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III

Can you resize the width in a Multibox?

Hello

I am using mutlibox to svae space, so I do not use too many list boxes

However some of the dimensions in the Multi Box are long strings and did not want the user to have to use the Horizontal scroll too much

Is there any way you can change the width of the coumn within a multibox, for when the user selects from the option?

Kind Regards

Helen

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sasikanth
Master
Master

HI

try to use Grid style that may help to your problem,

No option when user selects drop down it will display full length irrespective of Object width

View solution in original post

7 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

If you move your mouse to the multi box border, you will find the black + type arrow which can allow you to change the width

helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello,

Thank you for your reply

Would you happen to know how to change the width of the box that appear when the user clicks on the multi Box option?

Your suggestion works for changing the size of the actual mutlibox, but I cannot seem to get it to work when I am displaying the values

Kind Regards

Helen

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

If you mean to change the width based on the selected field, then no, I don't think that's possible.

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
sasikanth
Master
Master

HI

try to use Grid style that may help to your problem,

No option when user selects drop down it will display full length irrespective of Object width

helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello Jonathan

Thank you for your response,  This helps reduce my frustration some what

Thanks for your help, but if I change the style to Grid style, this does help

Not applicable

The Grid style works great except that I am doubling the vertical size of my Multibox, am I doing something wrong?

sasikanth
Master
Master

HI,

NO that`s default size when you switch from normal to Grid style, you can reduce clumsiness by doing so,

if you have more number of values then try to check the option Limit Drop down to .