Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Case count for last 30 days

I'm trying to get a count of cases closed over the last 30 days.  I've found information off this board and been trying the following formula, but it is not giving me the expected results.

=Count({$<CLOSED_DATE={">=$(=Date(max(CLOSED_DATE)-30))"}>}CASE_ID)

Any help in this issue would be appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps you need to add a date format to the date function. That would be needed if the date values in CLOSED_DATE have a different format then the document default.

=Count({$<CLOSED_DATE={">=$(=Date(max(CLOSED_DATE)-30,'MM/DD/YYYY'))"}>}CASE_ID)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Are you seeing anything or are you getting 0? May be try adding the date format for your closed date:

=Count({$<CLOSED_DATE={">=$(=Date(Max(CLOSED_DATE)-30, 'DateFormatHere'))"}>} CASE_ID)

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps you need to add a date format to the date function. That would be needed if the date values in CLOSED_DATE have a different format then the document default.

=Count({$<CLOSED_DATE={">=$(=Date(max(CLOSED_DATE)-30,'MM/DD/YYYY'))"}>}CASE_ID)

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Problem solved...thank you for the rapid response!!

Not applicable
Author

=Count({<CLOSED_DATE={">=Date(max(CLOSED_DATE)-30)<=Date(max(CLOSED_DATE))"}>}CASE_ID)

try this

Not applicable
Author

Sorry, this did not work, but thank you for the suggestion