Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Change Dimension Text Formatting based on Selections

I am hoping that someone knows how to solve this problem I am having. It is probably an easy fix that I just don't see right off. I have a table with two dimensions and two expressions. The table lists all the Partner Reps that we have, and the partners they are associated with (as the two dimensions). I then have an expression that shows the total $$'s they have closed this year, and a second expression showing their rank (based on that dollar value).

I have placed this table into a report, and it cycles over the Partner, so there is a report for each Partner. I want to show all of the people in the list, but if they are not in the partner that the report is for I want to change the background on the Partner Name and Partner Rep Name to Black (and text black) so that it is blacked out. So, in the end they would get a report that showed all of the Partner Reps in stack ranked order, but they could only read the name of the reps within their organization. The rest would be blacked out. You would see something like this:

error loading image

Thanks in advance for any help!

1 Reply
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Here's an example of what you want. Just look at how the background color is calculated.

Regards.