cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chart expression similar to SQL Subquery/ Excel Vlookup

Hi,

I'm currently developing a report aiming to show what insurance policies were up for renewal that had been placed with our non-preferred insurers in a given period and if any of the clients had moved to preferred insurers in a the same period and which insurers they went to.

The first part (Renewal) is fine I just sum the premium where the renewal date is between two selected dates but the second I'd like to be almost like a sub-query in SQL as it would be the sum of premium transacted in the same period by client and a concatenation of insurers with the premium transacted.

I've tried to best illustrate the existing report, expression & requirements in the attached Excel book.

Thanks

Robert

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

It looks like you want to do something like concat({<Insurer={“=sum(GWP)=0”}>}distinct total <Branch> Insurer,’, ’,Insurer). But I can't really tell from the excel file. Perhaps you can post a small qlikview document that illustrates the problem.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks gwassenaar,

I've started looking at using Total to see if I can pull through what I want; I'll either get it working in which case i'll mark as answered otherwise load up a small qvw to assist with understanding the proble.

Robert