Skip to main content
Announcements
NEW: Seamless Public Data Sharing with Qlik's New Anonymous Access Capability: TELL ME MORE!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Chart expression

Hi All,

I have aatached one application. There is one chart in which I have placed previous 12 months logic.

when I am clicking on one bar it shows previous 12 months of data corresponding to that dimension.

It should display only one bar when I click on one bar. Also if I select 2-3 bars it should display 2-3 bars.

Can anyone help me regarding this?

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Khush1987,

The reason for the issue is you are overwriting the selections on YearMonth in the chart expression. I created a same field (reusing month field) and used it in the chart; it works. Check out the attachement.

Kiran.

Not applicable
Author

Hi kiran,

Thanks

I got your point. But requirement is like when I open the chart I should get previous 12 months of daotta. For that I have used set analysis. At the same time when I click on any bar of chart only that bar should be highlighted which generally works in qlikview ,but here I am gettin previous 12 months instead of only one bar.

I hope you got what I am looking for.

Regards,

Kush

Not applicable
Author

Hi Kush,

To what I understand, your chart needs 12 months my default and should show only the bar when selected.

Let me know if the attachement works for you.

Kiran

Not applicable
Author

Hi Kiran,

Thanks

Its working fyn.

Regards,

Kush