Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharani8
Creator III
Creator III

Chart should be static irrespective of selection

Hi Experts - I have a quick clarification...

In the attached qvw... i have a Calculated Date field (Plz forget the logic in that expression )

Now my requirement is , When i select the date in that Multibox... i dont want any corresponding selection to happen in the chart below .... Strictly plz suggest other than ALTERNATIVE STATE

36 Replies
bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Sure... How do i share this directly with you? Email ?? or anything else ?

bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sunny - I have created a dummy example of my DB.. You can try playing with it.. Only Hope

In the attached qvw file, when i click on the month, i dont want the chart to change (It should be static).. Plz Help..

PLZ AVOID USING ALTERNATE STATE & DETACH methods

Let me know other than the above mentioned methods, anything else is possible or not ?

bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I have shared the dummy example.. Plz Help!

sunny_talwar

Check attached

Changed the calculated dimension to this

=If((Right(Date(If(YDAY=Aggr( NODISTINCT Max({<CALENDAR_YEAR_MONTH_CD, YDAY, Month_Name, Year_Name>}YDAY),Month_Name, Year_Name),YDAY),'MM/DD/YYYY'),4)&

Left(Date(if(YDAY=Aggr( NODISTINCT Max({<CALENDAR_YEAR_MONTH_CD, YDAY, Month_Name, Year_Name>}YDAY),Month_Name, Year_Name),YDAY),'MM/DD/YYYY'),2)) = CALENDAR_YEAR_MONTH_CD,

MonthName((if(YDAY=Aggr( NODISTINCT Max({<CALENDAR_YEAR_MONTH_CD, YDAY, Month_Name, Year_Name>}YDAY),Month_Name, Year_Name),YDAY))))

sunny_talwar

Seems like you already got a solution to your issue in another thread

bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sunny - Yep..:) Anyways thanks for your time on this!! Really Appreciate

sunny_talwar

No problem at all