Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khigaurav999
Creator
Creator

Chart show Values for only one segment on top of data points

Dear friends and community members,

I am concating values / results from two aggr. functions and trying to display customized result (in a specific format) on top of bar as values on data points but it is showing values for only one segment (largest segment) rather than showing the consolidated sum of all the segment.

For example: when i just do simple sum([TOV]), it shows correctly i.e. 128.72 = 84.92 + 43.80

temp3.jpeg

temp4.jpeg

But when i do it with expression '$' & (Sum([TOV])/1000) &'K / '& (sum([FUNDED_HRS])) & 'hrs' like mentioned above in the thread, it shows value for only one segement i.e. 84.92 . deosn't include the value of yellow segment in this case.  any idea ?

temp5.jpeg

More details on my issue can be found on this question which has been marked as answered and I was advised to put a separate question for this issue!. https://community.qlik.com/message/1196368?et=watches.email.thread#1196368

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Gaurav

10 Replies
sunny_talwar

You just want the total at the top? May be this

Num(Sum(TOTAL <MonthYear> [TOV]/1000), '$#,##0.00K / ') & (Num(Sum(TOTAL <MonthYear> [FUNDED_HRS]), '##. hrs'))

Capture.PNG