Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Chart with Week over Week Data

Hi,

I'm looking to create a pivot table that has week over week allocation data for resources. I've been able to get this data into QlikView no problem (see screenshot 1) but am unhappy with the format. I would like to have the weeks along the top (see screenshot 2).

I found an example of this in a QlikView demo (screenshot 2) but have been unable to reverse engineer this. Would anyone be able to shed some light as to how to go from screenshot 1 to screenshot 2?

qvchart1.png

Demo_Axis_COMPASS_for_PPM.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

You need to use a pivot-chart and could then drag the week-column on the right top - by dragging appeared a blue line. Sometimes you need more then one attempt.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

You need to use a pivot-chart and could then drag the week-column on the right top - by dragging appeared a blue line. Sometimes you need more then one attempt.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Well that was a lot easier than expected, thanks Marcus!

Any idea as to how they managed to get allocated AND actual into the pivot table as is seen in the screenshot? Guessing it has to do with a group but I'm having trouble figuring that out as well.

marcus_sommer

You could set totals for each dimension - top left within the tab presentation from chart.

- Marcus