Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avantime
Creator II
Creator II

Clients newer than 6 months with average monthly turnover of under 50$

Hi all,

I need help with a formula to show me all clients newer than 6 months that have an average monthly turnover of under 50$.

Right now I have:

=count({1}distinct {<[Client name]={"=sum(Turnover)<50"}, [Client add date]={"=[Client add date]>=date(monthstart(today(),-6))"}>} [Client name])

but obviously I don`t get the desired results as it shows me all clients newer than 6 months with a total turnover less than 50 in this period.

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this:

=Count(DISTINCT {1<[Client name]={"=Sum({1<[Client add date] = {'>=$(=Date(MonthStart(Today(),-6)))'}>}Turnover) < 50"}, [Client add date] = {'>=$(=Date(MonthStart(Today(),-6)))'}>} [Client name])

View solution in original post

15 Replies
sunny_talwar

How about this:

=Count({1} DISTINCT {<[Client name]={"=Sum({<[Client add date] = {'>= & $(=Date(MonthStart(Today(),-6)))'}>}Turnover) < 50"}, [Client add date] = {'>= & $(=Date(MonthStart(Today(),-6)))'}>} [Client name])

avantime
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thank you for your quick response!

There seems to be something wrong, it gives 0 as an result..

Last part of the code - = {'>= & $(=Date(MonthStart(Today(),-6)))'}>} - is black in the code editor.

sunny_talwar

I think it will need to be played around with a little bit. Would you be able to share a sample?

avantime
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hope this is ok.

sunny_talwar

Made a mistake while typing the expression out. This new one gives me a total count of 62

=Count({1} DISTINCT {<[Client name]={"=Sum({<[Client add date] = {'>=$(=Date(MonthStart(Today(),-6)))'}>}Turnover) < 50"}, [Client add date] = {'>=$(=Date(MonthStart(Today(),-6)))'}>} [Client name])

avantime
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you!

Can you please tell me why the count is affected by selecting invoice date? It should give the same figure, no matter what month is selected.

sunny_talwar

Try this:

=Count(DISTINCT {1<[Client name]={"=Sum({1<[Client add date] = {'>=$(=Date(MonthStart(Today(),-6)))'}>}Turnover) < 50"}, [Client add date] = {'>=$(=Date(MonthStart(Today(),-6)))'}>} [Client name])

avantime
Creator II
Creator II
Author

You have been most helpful! Thank you for your time, you saved me a lot of head scratching .

Have a great weekend!

avantime
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sorry for being such an annoyance, right now I saw that the formula shows all clients with total revenue under 50 $ and not an average monthly revenue of 50 $.

If I have a client that has a turnover of 50 $ in June and one of 50$ in July, it will not be shown.