Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Collect report pages and print them as one pdf?!

Hi,

michael helped me with a macro for dynamic reporting! thx again michael! but there is one issue left and i hope anyone could help me with this problem.

here is the script:

sub Print
on error resume next
set f = ActiveDocument.Fields("Field")
set sel = f.GetPossibleValues
for i = 0 to sel.Count-1 step 4
set s = f.GetNoValues
for n = 0 to 3
set c = sel.item(i+n)
s.Add
s(n).text = c.text
next
f.SelectValues s
ActiveDocument.GetApplication.WaitForIdle
ActiveDocument.PrintDocReport "RP01"
next
f.Clear
end sub

now the script creates i reports with one page! i want to collect all the pages from the "for" loop and then print them all together in one pdf with i pages! is there a way in qlikview to collect reports and combine them automatically?

regards, corleone

5 Replies
ipauldur
Creator
Creator

Hi,

In Qlikview, we have the Edit reports option , is there on the Reports menu.

Here, we can add more reports to print as one pdf.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Durai.

Not applicable
Author

no, sorry i knew this already, but the problem is that it's one report which is printed a view times!

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I'm also wondering if this is possible. Tried this macro but as said I get one report for each printed object. I would like it to loop over all set fields and put them in the same report.

Not applicable
Author

I thin you couls install another pdf printer that allow that and customize the macro to print on that new printer ? ( Pdf factory for example ? or maybe bullzip pdf ?)

I think that it is the only way...

Not applicable
Author

i recomend pdf creator......with this one i found a way to do it semiautomatic! just set the printer on hold, print the report, conect the pages(just one click) and print them as one pdf.......

BUT......this is not a final solution so....would be great if anyone could help us!

thx