Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Colour problem with Google Maps in Qlikview

I have a problem with colour in a chart with Google Maps in background.

With Qlikview 9.00.7320.7 SR2 all work fine (see attachment). If I open the same file with release 9 SR6 or release 10 all the colors of the dimensions appear in red.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You have to uncheck the formula in the longitude background color (=argb(150,round(250*POP/max(total POP)),0,0))

I think you don' need this. If I understant the color is for the Provincia and the size for the population.

As you set a max bubble size to 20 you have Roma with a size of 20 when you see all italy.

Regards

JJ

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Salve

Nice Map

- Did you check the panel of color in the property/color ?

- what are the dimensions & expressions ?

- check if there is not in the expression Longitude a color backgroung used

Regards

JJ

Not applicable
Author

Good morning Jacques. Thank you for your reply.

I upload the Qlikview file to you. All appear to be correct with the examples that I find in the forum. I check all your questions and property seem to be ok.

The problem is that if I open this file with release 9 SR6 or above, dimensions's colours don't change.

Thank you.

skaredovs
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Albertini,

In your file I remarked Background color expression in the expression "longtitude" and colors start to change.

Please try.

Best regards,

Konstantins

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You have to uncheck the formula in the longitude background color (=argb(150,round(250*POP/max(total POP)),0,0))

I think you don' need this. If I understant the color is for the Provincia and the size for the population.

As you set a max bubble size to 20 you have Roma with a size of 20 when you see all italy.

Regards

JJ

Not applicable
Author

Thank you everybody!

Finally, Jacques's solution work fine! Smile