Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Column based click through value

Hi

I have a report which displays

I have set of values

LOAD * INLINE [

CODE, NUMBER,DESIG

AA, 4,ATE

AA, 5,ALU

BB, 1,ATE

CC, 1,AAA

BB, 3,ACE

BB, 5,AAA

];

Click through will be there on column CODE and DESIG to the following data set as target

LOAD * INLINE [

CODE, NUMBER,DESIG,SEQUENCE

AA, 4,ATE,123

AA, 5,ALU,124

BB, 1,ATE,125

CC, 1,AAA,126

BB, 3,ACE,127

BB, 5,AAA,128   

BB, 5,AAA,129

];

If CODE AA is clicked then those 2 lines should be displayed irrespective of the DESIG

If DESIG AAA is clicked then those 3 lines should be displayed which are with desig AAA irrespective of the CODE

Whenever it is clicked on a row it automatically selects the values on both the columns.

Can you please suggest how to do it?

Attached is the sample qvw.

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I didnt get you please find the sample app in attachment and post your desired output..

Not applicable
Author

I have attached the sample qvw. Can you please tell me if you find some solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

could you elaborate on what the intended output needs to look like? because the table in your file performs just like you described in your first post.

Not applicable
Author

If CODE AA is clicked in sheet 2 then those 2 lines should be displayed irrespective of the DESIG from sheet 3.

If DESIG AAA is clicked in sheet 2 then those 3 lines should be displayed which are with desig AAA irrespective of the CODE from sheet 3.

Whenever it is clicked on a row it automatically selects the values on both the columns.

Can you please suggest how to do it?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i see what's going on. the two tables are not associated.

the destinationdata table has all the data that SourceData table. can you get away with not loading SourceData at all? i realize you probably simplified the data for the sake of the example. if you can get away with not loading that table you should be all set - just delete the load statement for that table and use the correct field names on the sheets in UI.

however, my guess is that you need both tables. if this is the case, you will need to associate the tables using a unique key. looks like your unique key is a combination of CODE, NUMBER, DESIG fields.

see attached and modify as you see fit.