Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Combine Multiple Fields in Load Script from Excel Doc

Hi All,

I am working with a Qualtrcis output that gives me several fields that should all be considered the same. In excel they are all different columns. I want to load each as the same field in the load script. I included an example below. Question 1, 3 and 5 are should all be considered as the same, although worded different and the same can be said for 2 and 4. There are many other questions in the actual output, but only included several for reference. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1.   [Performance Objectives Clinical-<strong>Documentation</strong>: <p style="margin-left: 20px"> Accurately documents patient care</br> Seeks support and coaching for challenges</p>],
[Performance Objectives Clinical-<strong>Adaptability</strong>: / <p style="margin-left: 20px"> /  <span face=""><span face="">Applies knowledge, skills and right attitude to implement individualized plan of care</span></span></p> /],
  [Performance Objectives Non Clinical-<strong>Documentation</strong>: / <p style="margin-left: 20px"> /  Accurately documents per department protocols<br /> /  Seeks support and coaching for challenges or questions</p>],
[Performance Objectives Non Clinical-<strong>Adaptability</strong>: / <p style="margin-left: 20px"> /  <span face="">Applies knowledge, skills and right attitude while performing job responsibilities</span></p> /],
[Please rate the clinician on the following performance objectives:-<strong>Documentation:</strong> / <ul> /  <li>Accurately documents patient care into the KPHC system in a timely manner.</li> /  <li>Seeks support and coaching re KPHC challenges or barriers.</li> / </ul> /],

Best regards.

0 Replies