Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mromrod22
Partner - Contributor III

Compare fields and assign values

Hi community!

I need your help in a issue. Explain me:

I have a table with duplicate rows:

1.PNG

In this example, I must show only one row, but show three for fields indicated in red. The correct output is:

2.PNG

I need assign null value to the fields indicated when find rows duplicated for this fields and update the number of rows.

Any idea? Thanks.

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Because, you have different equipo, description, marca and modelo values.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
mromrod22
Author

Yes, I know.

But the information real is being repeated. I need convert the first image in second image.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to use Table box for that

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
mromrod22
Author

This issue must be solved in script. Is not a design problem.

prieper
Master II
Master II

.... and what for do you need then the fields "marca" and "modelo"?

what is supposed to happen, if there are different fieldcontents in the other fields?

anyway and with aircode:

LOAD DISTINCT Field1, Field2, Field2....., NULL() as marca, NULL() as modelo FROM ....;

HTH Peter

mromrod22
Author

So the client wishes...

Your LOAD not works but the table have 6500 rows, when someone is a unique row and others are few rows duplicates. In your LOAD can´t filter by equals dynamic fields.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you provide excel

prieper
Master II
Master II

what is the keyfield in your data?