Qlik Community

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Read about the latest Qlik Community enhancements on the Community News blog!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matbelli
Contributor
Contributor

Compare two dates to see if one is an hour after or before another one

Hi, i have a table like this:

CodiceAAMSNomeSalarc_id_ticketanti_data_emissioneAperturaChiusuraIf(anti_data_emissione <= Chiusura - MakeTime(1) and anti_data_emissione >= Apertura + MakeTime(1),
'Alert',
'OK')
anti_importo
EA170050445HSALA BINGO TRASTEVERE13132423579984139519/12/2018 10:51:5019/12/2018 09:00:0019/12/2018 23:00:00Alert605

I need to check if "anti_data_emissione" is between the interval [ Apertura,Apertura+1h] or [Chiusura-1h,Chiusura], in those cases my expression should give Alert, if "anti_data_emissione" is not in those interval, it has to say OK.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be try this?

If((anti_data_emissione>=Apertura and anti_data_emissione<=(Apertura+Hour(MakeTime(01)))) or (anti_data_emissione>=(Chiusura-Hour(MakeTime(01))) and anti_data_emissione<=Chiusura), 'Alert', 'OK')

Or

If((anti_data_emissione>=Apertura and anti_data_emissione<=(Apertura+1)) or (anti_data_emissione>=(Chiusura-1) and anti_data_emissione<=Chiusura), 'Alert', 'OK')

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be try this?

If((anti_data_emissione>=Apertura and anti_data_emissione<=(Apertura+Hour(MakeTime(01)))) or (anti_data_emissione>=(Chiusura-Hour(MakeTime(01))) and anti_data_emissione<=Chiusura), 'Alert', 'OK')

Or

If((anti_data_emissione>=Apertura and anti_data_emissione<=(Apertura+1)) or (anti_data_emissione>=(Chiusura-1) and anti_data_emissione<=Chiusura), 'Alert', 'OK')

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post