Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raxlifaxli
Contributor II
Contributor II

Comparison on aggregation

Hi

I am new to qlikview and I have to compare 2 aggregated values to select table records. The follwoing dataset is given

Invoice NoProductKeyfigure 1Keyfigure 2
a100100
a200100
a30100100
b10100100
b20100100

I would like to select those invoice numbers,which on an aggregated Level, have for all Keyfigures1 = 100 and Keyfigure 2 = 100 values only i.e. Invoice No  b only.

Does anyone can help me on a solution?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

So, not sure what dimensions are you using, but you can try something like this in your expression

{<[Invoice No] = {"=Only(Aggr(Sum([Keyfigure 1]), [Invoice No], Product)) = 100 and Only(Aggr(Sum([Keyfigure 2]), [Invoice No], Product)) = 100"}>}

View solution in original post

6 Replies
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

see attached

the other way is to do this in script so you can select orders.

Regards

sunny_talwar

What do you mean when you say at the "aggregated level"? Do you have multiple rows per Invoice No, per Product and you want to sum them all?

raxlifaxli
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi

yes, there are multiple records per invoice - due to multiple products on an invoice. Per invoice -product combination you have 2 keyfigures.  However only those invoices where all the keyfigures on the Detail Level are = 100 should be valid for selection.  In the given example this should be invoice "b"

sunny_talwar

So, not sure what dimensions are you using, but you can try something like this in your expression

{<[Invoice No] = {"=Only(Aggr(Sum([Keyfigure 1]), [Invoice No], Product)) = 100 and Only(Aggr(Sum([Keyfigure 2]), [Invoice No], Product)) = 100"}>}
raxlifaxli
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Martin

thank you for the quick response.  I cannot filter  in the Dimension part as I Need to result to calcualte a Ratio with another keyfigure.  So is there a ways to do this directly in the set analyis?

raxlifaxli
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Sunny

this solution is working for what I need

Cheers