Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

Concatenate list of Customers below 28 days

Hi All,

I have a list of Customers and I have an alert set up to email me when a Customer is below 28 Days, working fine.

In the Subject of the Email I then want to add the 5 Customer Names that meet the same Criteria as a Concatenated string separated by a ;

How can I achieve this

2014-08-14_1014.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try:

=Concat(AGGR(If(MIN([License Expiry Date]-TODAY())<= 28 ,[Customer 1]),[Customer 1]), ';')

View solution in original post

8 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Have you tried like:

=Concat( Distinct If(....), ';')               ?

Not applicable

How are you sending email? Through Qlikview Server or Macro in your Dashboard? If you are sending through your dashboard you could use Concat() function as mentioned above by tresesco.

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II
Author

I have the following expression that sends the email when it return 1

=IF(MIN(AGGR(MIN([License Expiry Date]-TODAY()),[Customer 1])) <= 28,1,0)

then in the email i tried what you suggested with concat distinct but I could not get it working

I have 5 Customers that are less than the 28 days so I would like to show these names in the email subject

Regards

Al

Not applicable

Assuming you are using the Alert in the Tool menu for sending the mail, there is something called as mail subject. Using the Concat() function there should help you list the customer names.

Else have a variable which uses the Concat() function to get the list of customer names and use this variable in the mail subject.

If you can send the qvw we can try it out and send you back.

Regards,

Pramod K

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try:

=Concat(AGGR(If(MIN([License Expiry Date]-TODAY())<= 28 ,[Customer 1]),[Customer 1]), ';')

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II
Author

through Alerts, no macro, no server

Not applicable

Reply from tresesco should work.

rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II
Author

Thanks guys works perfect