Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eureka99
Contributor II
Contributor II

Conditional Expressions on a Chart

Hi,

I have a visualisation that charts month by month sales for the company, split into 7 sales areas.

Sales.PNG

Above is the chart and below my expression

Expression.PNG

I have had a request to add the sales areas as selectable fields to the tab, and then have the sales areas appear on the chart as and when they are selected. The selectable fields is simple, but how would I tie the individual expressions to the selectable field?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Eureka99
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi SUnny,

This didnt work.

I've managed to work around it by setting a load of Variables in my load for that are like vAA and set them to 0.

I've then placed a button to set the variable to 1 and use the conditional statment on the expression to show when vAA = 1

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Eureka99
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

As a note, I have only given one expression, I have one for each of the 7 sales areas.

sunny_talwar

Is Holon the field which is related to sales areas?

Eureka99
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes, Holon is the field for the sales areas

sunny_talwar

May be use this expression

Sum({YTD<Holon *= {'AA'}>} UANTAM)/1000 
Eureka99
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi SUnny,

This didnt work.

I've managed to work around it by setting a load of Variables in my load for that are like vAA and set them to 0.

I've then placed a button to set the variable to 1 and use the conditional statment on the expression to show when vAA = 1