Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Conditional addition within Pivot

Dear Community,

I'm pretty new to qlik and now I have a problem that despite all my efforts I can't get solved without your help.

Here is the description:

1. Users can enter the number of days they want to see. This creates the time period within the variable vZeitraumSelektion

2. Under certain conditions, the results must be multiplied by 2

this is my expression:

= sum({<$(vZeitraumSelektion), Usage_Flag={'presented_gib'}>} Wert)
+ sum({<
$(vZeitraumSelektion)>}
aggr({<
$(vZeitraumSelektion)>}
if(right(pool,1)='M' and env<>'EMC' and env<>'PKK',
sum({$<
$(vZeitraumSelektion), Usage_Flag={'presented_gib'}>} Wert),
0),
lun, pool, env, Kunde, Datum))

3. This works fine, until there is a filter on the date, In this case, only the last day will be calculated.

The intention is to calculate all days (vZeitraumSelektion) up to the max selekted date. What am I doing wrong here?

Just in case, the qvw is attached:

Many thanks in advance for every hint.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Solved 😄

In the event that someone wants to achieve something similar.

Values ​​should be doubled if the following is true:

If (right (pool, 1) = 'M' and env <> 'EMC' and env <> 'PKK'

Instead of placing the if-function within the aggr, I turned it around. So this is, what works for me:

=sum({<$(vZeitraumSelektion)>} if(right(pool,1)='M' and env<>'EMC' and env<>'PKK',
aggr(sum({<
$(vZeitraumSelektion), Usage_Flag={'presented_gib'}>} Wert)*2, lun, pool, env, Kunde, Datum),
aggr(sum({<
$(vZeitraumSelektion), Usage_Flag={'presented_gib'}>} Wert), lun, pool, env, Kunde, Datum)))

Thank all of you very much

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Are you looking to get this?

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

No. The idea is, to show a certain amount of days up to a specific date. If for example the 27.12. is selected and the variable vZeitraumSelektion is equal 7, then 7 days until 27.12. are displayed.

The problem in this case is the calculation in Presented (GiB). It is only working for the first day. Every following day don't get the additional counts, they should have.

Basically, the counts should look like the first screen shot when the 28. is selected. Hope this makes sense.

sunny_talwar

I don't think I understand still. Would you be able to provide the numbers you expect to see when 27.12 is selected?

mikefromoke
Creator II
Creator II

Hello,

so the Filter in "Datum" should not be done?

Have a look here:

https://help.qlik.com/de-DE/qlikview/12.0/Subsystems/Client/Content/ChartFunctions/SetAnalysis/set-a...

Hallo,

soll der Filter im Datum ignoriert werden?

Dann schau mal hier: https://help.qlik.com/de-DE/qlikview/12.0/Subsystems/Client/Content/ChartFunctions/SetAnalysis/set-a...

Vielleicht bringt dich das in die richtige Richtung!

SG

Not applicable
Author

Solved 😄

In the event that someone wants to achieve something similar.

Values ​​should be doubled if the following is true:

If (right (pool, 1) = 'M' and env <> 'EMC' and env <> 'PKK'

Instead of placing the if-function within the aggr, I turned it around. So this is, what works for me:

=sum({<$(vZeitraumSelektion)>} if(right(pool,1)='M' and env<>'EMC' and env<>'PKK',
aggr(sum({<
$(vZeitraumSelektion), Usage_Flag={'presented_gib'}>} Wert)*2, lun, pool, env, Kunde, Datum),
aggr(sum({<
$(vZeitraumSelektion), Usage_Flag={'presented_gib'}>} Wert), lun, pool, env, Kunde, Datum)))

Thank all of you very much