Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tizianacaem
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Conditional function

Hello everyone.
I have a problem with the conditional functions of sheets.

I have the following list in a xlsx file

User, Sheet

user1 SH01

user2 SH02

I want to show only certain sheet (es SH01 but not SH02) for a user (es user1).

In each sheet I used the expression: fieldindex ('SHEET', SH01) but it does not work.

Suggestions?

Thanks Tiziana

2 Replies
Not applicable

<body><p>Hi,</p> <p>To do this you need to create an excel sheet like follows</p> <p>(assign &#39;1&#39; for the sheets the user wants to see and &#39;0&#39; for the sheets user doesn&#39;t want to see</p> <p>and then in sheet properties use conditional show</p> <p><b>=sum(distinct (SHEET1)=1)</b></p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p><col span="3" width="64"></col> <tr> <td width="64" height="20"><strong>USERID</strong></td> <td width="64"><strong>SHEET1</strong></td> <td width="64"><strong>SHEET2</strong></td> </tr> <tr> <td height="20"><strong>USER1</strong></td> <td align="right"><strong>1</strong></td> <td align="right"><strong>0</strong></td> </tr> <tr> <td height="20"> <p><strong>USER2</strong></p> <p> </p> <p> </p> </td> <td align="right"><strong> 0</strong></td> <td align="right"><strong>1</strong></td> </tr> </p> <p> </p></body>

Not applicable

The table should be like this.. and make sure to select 'Initial Data Reduction based on Section Access' "(Document Properties> Opening)

Regards,

Nilupa