Qlik Community

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Support Case Portal has moved to Qlik Community! Read the FAQs to start exploring Support resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Containers gets minimized-isch

Hello!

I have experienced a strange thing. I've started working a lot with containers, since it's an easy way to group objects and quickly tab between groups of objects. But sometimes, objects and whole containers gets minimized when I tab between sheets or tab between objects within a container.

Attached is an example of how it can look when this happens. I've just tabbed into this sheet from another sheet, and then it looks like this. If I double click on the icon, the container will return to the original look. But it doesn't happen all the time I switch between sheets, so it's inconsistent.

Have anyone else noticed this and perhaps have an explanation?

Version 11.00.11154.0 IR

Thanks,

Stefan

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

It just happened again, but this time I just selected a year in my date selections.

calvindk
Creator III
Creator III

I experience that all the time working with containers. It seems to be a bug in the recalculation of the inner objects. It also seems to happen more, the deeper you stack the containers (ie container in container)

The only workaround i have found so far is to force a recalculation of on screen objects,such as to deselect or change sheets.

Not applicable
Author

Has anyone found a solution for this issue?  I am experiencing this problem as well.  We are on version 11 SR2.