cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Count if the Occurrence is not in Multiple state

Hi Friends,

I have a data with Computer Name, Installation Status, Health State. Some computers will have the status as INSTALLED and not FAILED. But some computers will have both INSTALLED and FAILED.

Capture.PNG

I would like to create a table for Health State as below. If you look at the below result the total computers is 9 (distinct). But 5 computers are a member of Installed status only. I already have a similar report in Tableau. But now we are moving on to QlikView from Tableau. I dont know how to achieve this in QlikView.

1.PNG

13 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be like this (assuming all the above your mentioned are un-healthy)

Dimension

If(Match(Status, 'Failed', 'Not Installed', 'Downloaded'), 'Un-Healthy', 'Healthy')

Expression

=Count(DISTINCT {<[Computer Name] = e({<Status = {'Failed', 'Not Installed', 'Downloaded'}>})>+<Status = {'Failed', 'Not Installed', 'Downloaded'}>} [Computer Name])

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

create that 3 field in script buddy

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
swuehl
MVP
MVP

If you have a lot of field values belonging to unhealthy and these may change over time, focus on healthy / installed instead:

=If(Status='Installed','Healthy','Unhealthy') =Count(DISTINCT {<[Computer Name] = e({<Status -= {'Installed'}>})>+<Status -= {'Installed'}>} [Computer Name])
Healthy5
Unhealthy4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny. Completed the report with your valuable suggestions. Thanks to all suggestions from others.