Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hariprasad_koya
Contributor III
Contributor III

Count of customers with consistent growth

Hi Team,

i have query regarding the following scenario.I have 4 years of data with different customers and i need to count the no of cutomers with consistent growth by comapring the years value

I have given the scanraio in the attached excel file.

Kindly help me out regarding this as i need to showcase it to the client.

Regards,

Hari

3 Replies
antoniotiman
Master III
Master III

Try

=count({<Customers={"=Sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year))}>} Value) > Sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year)-1)}>} Value)
and Sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year)-1)}>} Value) > Sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year)-2)}>} Value)"
}>}  DISTINCT Customers
)

Regards,

Antonio

hariprasad_koya
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for ur reply. I have tried with the above expression but it is not working.

Please help me out regarding this.

Regards,

Hari

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Prasad,

Antonio, solution is working and it is giving the result of 3. Please see the attached file, According to your excel file you are expecting an output of 3.

As you know people who reply to these posts on the community are using there spare time to help other users and we need to use their time very wisely. Just by saying it is not working, it will not help anyone. You need to provide us with some details regarding what is not working and this will help others to take a look and help you out. Please give as much information as you can and you will get a quick reply.