Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m_mennen
Contributor
Contributor

Count total # (if not in selection) belonging to a specific case

Hello all,

I'm trying to calculate the total number of subscriptions (new and old) that belong to a relationship id if this relationship id has a new inflow subscription.

I want to make the following calculation:

Inflow CLV-value = (sum (CLV-value)) * (# inflow_relationship_ids# active subscriptions belonging to these relationship id's).

Where:

• Each relationship has 1 CLV-value
  • One relationship id can have multiple subscriptons

• Sum(Inflow CLV-value) = SUM({$<new_inflow_subscription={1}>} clv_value)
  • # inflow relationship_id = COUNT({$<new_inflow_subscritpion={1}>} distinct relationship_id)
  • # active subscriptions belonging to these relationship id's= ???

I cannot solve the problem of calculating the total # active subscriptions belonging to the inflow relationship ID's. Thus, if a relationship has a new inflow subscription in a certain week I need to count all the subscriptions that this specific relationship has (new inflow ids but also older already existing ones).

For example:

relationship x has a new inflow subscription in week y, namely subscription A. But relationship X is already active with 2 other subscriptions, namely subscription B and subscription C.

CLV of relationship x = 900€.

# Relationship = 1

# Subscriptions = 3

Then Inflow CLV-value = 900 * (1/3) = 300.

Any ideas?

Thanks! Minke

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

Not sure I completely understand... but may be you need this

COUNT({$<new_inflow_subscritpion={1}>} relationship_id)

or this

COUNT(TOTAL <relationship_id> {$<new_inflow_subscritpion={1}>} distinct relationship_id)