Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Orsi68
Contributor II
Contributor II

Count values ​​in a calculated field

Hi to all,I have a problem: I have a table with five fields (Serial number, Surname, Name, Date of discharge) and the last one is a calculated field. In the calculated field I identify all the people who resigned in the selected period and those who will resign outside the same period. These are labeled with the words "Ceased" and "Future_Ceased". In another table I want to count the total number of Ceased and Future_Ceased. How can I do? Thank you all

3 Replies
PrashantSangle

can you share you script?

also share where you want the solution in back end (script) or in front end?

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Orsi68
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

I used the following:

=if(Data_Dimissione_Cessandi_Cessati<=($(=max(Anno_Competenza))&'-'&(If(GetSelectedCount(Mese_Competenza), Max(Mese_Competenza))+1)&'-01'),'Cessato','Cessando')

when 'Cessando' is the  resigned and "Cessando" is the others.

It is fine both as a script and as a front-end just solve and be able to count them in real time. If you succeed both ways it would be great.
Thank you very much

Janii786
Contributor
Contributor

can you share you script?

also share where you want the solution in back end (script) or in front end?

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

jani