Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Count

I have done this kind of statistics several time, but this time I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I would like to count the number of suppliers so I'm using the formula =count([Ragione Sociale Fornitore]) that I've always used. The point is that in case the supplier is repeated, it is counted only once, while I want to be counted twice.

What I'm doing wrong???

22 Replies
Not applicable
Author

ho provato a riattacarlo...prova un po' di nuovo...

richard
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

You are using a pivottable. The pivot on column "Codie Do..." is represented once. Try using a straight table.

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Purtroppo non riesco ancora, fai così comunque:

carica in una tabella piatta i dati e verifica quante ragioni sociali hai, se sono 15 allora il risultato è corretto, altrimenti count(num_doc) dovrebbe funzionare, che risultato i da?

Not applicable
Author

addirittura 59...

Not applicable
Author

I must use a pivot chart though...cannot change it...

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Prova così:

Count(Aggr(num_doc, codice_doc))

Fammi sapere ...

Not applicable
Author

niente...no dà alcun risultato...

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Devi aggregare (prova altre combinazioni) il conteggio del numero di documenti per la chiave della tabella in cui si trovano ...

martynlloyd
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

My solution to this type of problem is to add a field in the script:

Suppliers:

LOAD

1 as CountSupplier

I can then use this in the expression Sum(CountSupplier) and the pivot summation works for all levels.

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

I might think that this expression could it be the solutions

=AGGR(NODISTINCT SUM({[Ragione Sociale Fornitore]}),<[Numero Documento],[Data Documento]>)

but there is an errore as a fact that I'm not getting any result...does anyone know where and which is the mistake??