Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Basti2498
Contributor
Contributor

Crash when printing in QlikView on a Windows 10 Computer

Hi,

at the Moment i have a Problem with QlikView, when I am printing. We have that problem on all Computers with Windows 10 in our company. Every time, when i try to print something, QlikView crashes. The first time when it appeared was at february 2020.

We are using QlikView Version 12.40.20100.0 on Windows 10 Enterprise (different Build versions)

The printers are working well in other applications.

At first we solved that problem when we deleted the printers as an administrator or when we deleted the Registry keys of that Printers (worked until the computer was restarted), but since last week this doesnt work any longer.

Does anyone know, if there is something different with Printers in QlikView compared with other applications?

Best regards

Bastian

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Basti2498
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Brett,

thanks for your reply. The Problem doesnt appear any longer. Nothing changed, but now it works on every pc here.

best regards,

Bastian

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The most current version in the 12.40 track is 12.40.20300 SR3, would pull the SR3 installer and try that on one machine to see if that addresses the issue.  I did check the release notes, and I do not see anything specific to printing, but we will really need to know things can be replicated in the most current SR in order to take things to R&D, so I would recommend testing SR3 as next step and go from there.  The other key piece of information missing is what client are the users using, is the Desktop Client or one of the Server clients..?

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Basti2498
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Brett,

thanks for your reply. The Problem doesnt appear any longer. Nothing changed, but now it works on every pc here.

best regards,

Bastian