Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Create a GANTT from a bar chart / Créer un GANTT à partir d'un histogramme

Hello,

I currently testing the possibility of creating a GANTT from a histogram.
I share with you the beginning of my tests and maybe others will be interested to develop this idea.
To begin, I have a table containing the name of each task, their start date and end date.

Je teste actuellement la possibilité de créer un GANTT à partir d'un histogramme.
Je partage avec vous le début de mes tests et peut-être d'autres seront intéressés pour faire évoluer cette idea.
Pour commencer, je dispose d'une table contenant le nom de chaque tâche, leur date de début et leur date de fin.

TaskStart_dateEnd_Date
Tache 101/01/201006/05/2010
Tache 215/02/201006/05/2010
Tache 307/05/201012/08/2010
Tache 416/05/201025/09/2010
Tache 503/04/201003/04/2010
Tache 612/10/201031/12/2010

I load data into QlikView, then I create a histogram by putting "Task" in dimension and "end_date - start_date"as Expression.

Je charge les données dans Qlikview, puis je crée un histogramme en mettant "Task" en dimension et "End_Date - Start_Date" comme expression.

error loading image

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Then, I change the histogram orientation (horizontal bars in "Style" tab). Then you must set the start of each bar using the property "Offset" of my expression (see below). Offset indicates the start of the bar, must be equal to the start date.

Je change la direction de mon histogramme (barres à l'horizontal). Il faut ensuite régler le départ de chaque barre en utilisant la propriété "Offset" de mon expression (voir ci-après). Offset indique le début de la barre, Il doit donc être égal à la date de début.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Then, I change the histogram orientation (horizontal bars in "Style" tab). Then you must set the start of each bar using the property "Offset" of my expression (see below). Offset indicates the start of the bar, must be equal to the start date.

Je change la direction de mon histogramme (barres à l'horizontal). Il faut ensuite régler le départ de chaque barre en utilisant la propriété "Offset" de mon expression (voir ci-après). Offset indique le début de la barre, Il doit donc être égal à la date de début.

Not applicable
Author

In "Axes", set the beginning of the scale to MIN (start_date) and the end of the scale Max (end_date) and uncheck "Forced 0". Apply changes.

Dans "Axes", régler le début de l'échelle à Min(Start_Date) et la fin de l'échelle à Max(End_Date) et décocher l'option "Forcer à 0". Appliquer les modifications.

Not applicable
Author

It begins to look like a GANTT.

Cela commence à ressembler à un GANTT.

Remains to show the X-axis form of date. any idea?

Reste à faire afficher les abscisses sous forme de date. une idée?