Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kris_vliegen
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Create an Excel with multiple tabs

Hi All,

We've a customer with fuelstations. Now he want's that Qliview (version 11 or 12) creates an Excel with the data of the payementtype(Columns) by month (row).

And every tab should have the data of 1 station.

Tab1 -> data of station 1, tab 2 -> data of station 2, ...

Is this possible via Qlikview?

Regards,

Kris

Labels (2)
6 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi 

Qlik nprinting will do this easily for you 

you should check this out 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/September2019/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Introduction.htm

avinashelite

Using Qlikview load script its not possible , only way using Qlikview is you need to use macros .

Check this link 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-App-Development/Storing-Data-into-Multiple-Tabs-in-an-Excel...

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

have alook at the attached qvw

hope this helps

kris_vliegen
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi,

I found a macro that create's an excel with multiple tabs.

But it dosn't work on my access-point. Only in my desktop version. 

kris_vliegen
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Frank,

Tnaks for this QVW. This is  working in my deskotop but not in the accesspoint...

Regards,

Kris

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Kris, this is by design most likely given how you are attempting to run things.   You will have to use QV.exe /r option and run via External Task in Pulisher...

See the following Article for further help:

Publisher and Actions/Macros

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.