Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating a survey and analysing the responses in qlikview

I have this survey kind of sheet.

1.JPG

Here each button acts as a radio button, so that only option gets selected.

When the user makes selection and clicks submit, the values/number of Yes and No should be stored externally so that I can analyse how many Yes/No selections were made for a particular question.

Is there a way to store that data so that I can do analysis of no. of yes/no for each question?

The data should be stored such that everytime the user opens, finishes the survey and closes the application, the responses should be added.

Thanks,

Koushik

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

Hi

Try something like this

Create a separate variables for each yes and no questions. And assign value zero for all varialbes initially.

And In submit button. Creat a action like

vTotalYesFirstAnswer = vYesFirstAnswer +1;

where vYesFirstAnswer  variable is used in "First question Yes Answer".

Action :

vYesFirstAnswer  = 1

so vTotalYesFirstAnswer value contains the final results for first Yes Question . Similarly create for all.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MayilVahanan

Hi

Try something like this

Create a separate variables for each yes and no questions. And assign value zero for all varialbes initially.

And In submit button. Creat a action like

vTotalYesFirstAnswer = vYesFirstAnswer +1;

where vYesFirstAnswer  variable is used in "First question Yes Answer".

Action :

vYesFirstAnswer  = 1

so vTotalYesFirstAnswer value contains the final results for first Yes Question . Similarly create for all.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.