Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Creating scorecard from a flat excel to be automated within a qlikview report. I believe it will contain a lot of calculated conditions within the columns but I do not know the best way/object to display this data.

I am looking to create a report that management uses as a scorecard from a flat excel to be automated within a qlikview report. I believe it will contain a lot of calculated conditions within the columns but I do not know the best way/object to display this data.

Some of the information or columns I would use would be like these below. Each of these columns would be calculated conditions I feel, but I do not know the best way to display this data in a qlikview report that would then pull and update from our fields. Any direction or guide to this would be great.

Annual Baseline (Prior Year)Forecaste/Goal by MonthVari from (Actual vs Budgeted) Current MonthYear-to-Date Actual% of Annual ForecastAnnual Forecast

Sales

Bookings
Bookings GP%
Sales ($)
GP ($)
GP %
0 Replies