Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
himabinduch
Creator
Creator

Cumulative Total

stalwar1

Hi Sunny, i am not able to attach the qvw in our previous blog so i created new one. please find the attachmen

thanks ,

hima

https://community.qlik.com/thread/291324

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this

=RangeSum(Before((count({$<SHIPPED_DATE={'*'}>}DISTINCT ITEM))/(count(TOTAL <YearQuarter>{$<CREATION_DATE={'*'}>}DISTINCT ITEM)), 0, ColumnNo()))

View solution in original post

13 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this

=RangeSum(Before((count({$<SHIPPED_DATE={'*'}>}DISTINCT ITEM))/(count(TOTAL <YearQuarter>{$<CREATION_DATE={'*'}>}DISTINCT ITEM)), 0, ColumnNo()))

himabinduch
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

amazing 

your blogs always helps me a lot.

its absolutely working fine, can i create rolling quarters for this. i mean in Reporting Periods part only??

and one more i need is there are few items which are not been shipped yet its coming under quarter Q how can i avoid that

sunny_talwar

Can you elaborate on your requirements? May be provided the output you expect to see in QlikView

himabinduch
Creator
Creator
Author

sorry may be was not clear

i want to avoid the Q quarter in the below data. we are getting that Q value due to null values present in the data. but in the shipped count we should show that

Capture.PNG

i am unable to share the data so i shared the above screenshot.

sunny_talwar

Are you using a calculated dimension for the dimension at the top?

himabinduch
Creator
Creator
Author

no i just created year and quarter on that field if see in my script you will find that

sunny_talwar

May be use a set analysis to exclude it

{<YearQuarter -= {'Q'}>}

himabinduch
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

i implemented the same in my expression but it is not working. still the Q is appearing in my data is there any chance to remove that.

sunny_talwar

What are your dimensions and what expression did you use?