Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Cumulative data count total and percentage growth

Hi,

I have data as per below. This is provided twice per day and the numbers are cumulative.

The script is picking up multiple excels using the asterisk as I am getting these daily (2x day).

Because the data is cumulative, is there a good way to show how the added (new) count per day? I have a bar graph with the following expression:

(sum([Count])-above(sum([Count])))/1000

My problem is that

1) I need to select a specific hour because if not, I will see the account total for the day split into 2

2) If for any reason the feed isn't provided on a specific day, the graph shows a big dip as it is subtracting from 0 (day that is not available)

3) This only works with a single dimension (Datestamp). I can't use multiple dimensions - ie: Date and Country

4) Also, at some point, Status will show as Available and Not Available

Ideally I would like to show the new accounts added per day (specific time) in a bar graph divided by all countries. I would also like it to be dynamic using columns D and E if I choose to select them.

Attached is the sample of my data.

Any help on how I should do this would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Also, my script is very basic. Basically I am pulling/loading the headers.

date(date#(@1,'MM.DD.YYYY hh:mm')-Timestamp#(7,'hh'), 'MM/DD hh') as [Date PDT],

Date( Floor( Timestamp#(@1, 'MM.DD.YYYY hh:mm'))-Timestamp#(7,'hh'), 'MM/DD') as Date,

Timestamp#(Date( Date#(@1, 'MM.DD.YYYY hh:mm')-Timestamp#(7,'hh'), 'hh')) as Hour,

@2 as Country,

@3 as Count,

@4 as Type,

if(@5='','Available',@5) as Status,